Our unique Guarantee and ‘Peace of Mind’ promise
- A 5 Star ‘Service’ Guarantee (receive 5 Star Service or get your money back).
- A unique Peace of Mind Promise.
5 Star ‘Service’ Guarantee
- We fight for your case as if it’s our own, doing everything in our power to help you achieve your dream of working, studying or living in Australia. While we cannot guarantee that you will get a visa, we can guarantee that we will present your case in the best and strongest possible way.
- We are registered Migration Agents who will always provide you with accurate and up-to-date information based on our expert knowledge of Migration law and the Australian Visa System.
- We will respond to all your emails and phone calls promptly. You will receive friendly and professional service at all times.
- You will receive realistic and honest advice about your visa success at all times. We don’t offer false promises, just the truth. We will also offer you support and guidance throughout the entire journey, from your first consultation right through to the end of the process.
- We are completely transparent about our pricing and process. There are never any hidden fees or surprises.
Peace of Mind Promise
When you work with us, we promise that you will have Peace of mind, and here’s why:
- We have an excellent track record, that’s why we are trusted by many hundreds of happy clients. (Please visit our testimonials page to read 7 pages of positive feedback!).
- We are experts who stay up to date with all the changes and regulations of Migration Law and the Australian Visa System.
- We have Migration Lawyers on our board, and where necessary, you can have a fast, free consultation with them.
- We are members of a number of industries and associations, and our managing director, Biwek Thapa, has a high profile within the local community.
- We offer free seminars in Sydney and Melbourne every few months so that you can access free information. Sign up to our newsletter to find out about upcoming seminars.
- We will take care of the paperwork, headaches and hassles so that you can focus on being excited about the prospect of studying, working and living in Australia.
- When you work with Opal Consulting, you make someone else’s life much brighter. We donate part of your fee to selected charities.