We are not just Migration Agents, we are agents of change.
We believe that ‘giving back’ to the community is an important way of helping others who are less fortunate.
When you work with us, you not only have the chance to further improve your own life, you have the chance to further improve the lives of many others as well.
We contribute to:
- Nepalese Australian Association. The first Nepalese social organisation formed in Australian in 1976.
- Club Nepal. This is a local Nepalese community-based soccer club in Sydney.
- United Nepalese Arts & Entertainment (UNAE)
- Australian Nepalese Football Association (ANFA), Sydney
- Pokhara Samaj, Sydney
- Nepalese Australian Democratic Forum (NADF)
- Nepalese Forum for Human Rights and People's Democracy (NEHURIPD) Australia
- Non-Resident Nepali Association Australia (NRNA)
- Poor students in Nepal who are orphans, or whose parents have recently died or been diagnosed with cancer or life threatening disease. We have assisted these children with school fees, boarding fees and other expenses.